10/01/2005

Capt. Nick Travers American Hero

Dateline: Casablanca Algeria/O’Malley Arrives

O’Malley here and I’m not dead yet!

Responding to a direct request from William Randolph Hearst himself, and to avoid some gambling debts, I grabbed my trusty Browning autographic camera and jumped onto a Tramp Steamer headed for Casablanca. I’m telling you it is hotter here than Atlanta when Sherman marched through.


Not only a purveyor of fine rugs but dealer in stolen Antiquities and social malcontent. This reporter has taken up residence directly across from his shop at Princess Jasmines garden of earthly delights. I make these sacrifices for you, dear readers, so that I can bring you the action hot and heavy as it happens.

And action there will be as this sleuth reporter has uncovered that the forthright men of the elite US service known as W.A.L.R.uS. (Water And Land Rescue Service) have landed and will attempt to rescue Dr. Nobsknockers. That is of course after we have all recovered from the alcohol induced haze that clouds are vision at the moment. I understand the staff here at the “Gardens” has a sure fire cure for this sort of thing and our boys seem eager an willing to try this ancient remedy so that they can get back into the action all the quicker.

I was able to catch up with the leader of W.A.L.R.uS. a Captain Nick Travers. In between the bottles and broads he was able to spare a few minutes to describe the action which had occurred yesterday. It seems the bullets weren’t the only thing flying high that day as the good Captain insisted he saw skeletons walking around and attacking people. He also had a shootout with the “Mad Mutha Mullas” men. It seems the Captain was quite broken up over the loss of not only the Dr. but the Dr.’s daughter a Miss Priscilla Nobsknockers. The last time I saw him the Cpt. was being consoled by one of the counselors here at the “Garden”.

Until next time readers! You can count on me to bring you all of the Action… Hot and Heavy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay,
I see the hooters but where are the horses?!