12/10/2007

Golden Compass

Ok Besides being a really cool idea for a movie and having Nicole Kidman in it (yowza) the Golden Compass website has some fun things to play with. Apparently, in the movie everyone has a demon, which is more like a familiar. After answering a few profile type questions it randomly assigns a demon to you complete with name and such. I am not sure about some of the profiling( I don't think anyone would accuse me of being modest) but most of it is pretty accurate. I took the test twice and came up with the same profile so it can't be too far off. I talked half of the office into doing it as well and it was interesting to see the variety of creatures we got. No two were alike and after thinking about it I found most of the creatures did seem to go with their counterparts.

Here is mine:

No comments: